Android and iOS App
The future is here! Test drive some of the new car safety technologies with virtual reality app CarTech VR360 from MyCarDoesWhat.org.
Instructions for iPhones (iOS) and Android phones:
- Open the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone. Search for Google Cardboard. Install the app (free) on your phone.
- In the App Store or Google Play Store, search for MyCarDoesWhat or CarTech VR360. Install the app (free).
- Open the front cover of your viewer and look for the QR code. Launch Google Cardboard. In the options menu, look for “Setup Viewer” or “Switch Viewer.” Follow the on-screen instructions to scan the code. When complete, your viewer should be set to “Powis ViewR.”
- Close the Google Cardboard app and launch CarTech VR360. Follow the instructions on your phone.
- Insert your phone into the viewer with the top of the phone on the left. Close the viewer and make sure your phone is secure before viewing.
Android and iOS App
You’ve been tasked to run the world’s most advanced auto expo. Here, visitors can try out simulators with the latest in car safety technology – from blind spot monitors to back-up cameras and more.
Along the way, you’ll score sweet upgrades, new safety features and rise to the top of the auto expo circuit!
Dashboard Blitz answers this time-honored question: My car does what?
Fast and Sweet Gameplay
- Make your way through 30 LEVELS on the expo floor.
- Juggle multiple visitors, cars to reset and follow-up questions about each feature.
- Plus, the longer you play, the more safety features you unlock – up to a dozen!
- Watch clips of common driving mishaps or difficulties – and suggest the safety feature that can help.
- What’s better than roller skates? Rocket-powered roller skates, of course!
- Pass out awesome swag to keep your visitors happy.
- Hire greeters and mechanics to help juggle the constant flow of new visitors.
- Give visitors a time-out with the comfy chair.
- And more!
Explore the World of Car Safety Technology
- Discover more about car safety features in your car now – from tire pressure monitors to ABS and more in a time management, engaging game.
- Be in-the-know on the newest safety features, such as drowsiness alerts.
- Impress your friends and family with your knowledge on car safety tech.
HOW TO PLAY
- Greet a visitor entering your expo space and ask what problem they’re having.
- See a clip of their driving mishap and pick the safety feature that could help.
- Drag the visitor to the simulator with that safety feature so they can try it.
- Find out if the safety feature matched – then score points or answer a follow-up.
- Reset the car for the next customer!
TIP: Each time you earn a new safety feature, read about what it can do in the manual.
At the end of each level, you’ll see your score, how many questions you got right and how many visitors you helped. Play again for a better score to get more sweet upgrades, and keep on playing to see what other safety features your customers can try out!